Secure and early deliveries
It's that simple
- Use BankID, or any of the other options that come up, and log in.
- Search for available mailboxes at any location.
- Select the members of the household to receive mail in the mailbox.
- When the order is completed you will be given your new mailbox address.
- The agreement is automatically renewed by debiting the card you enter when ordering.
- Do you need to change your order or change who will receive the mail there, log in to My address or contact customer service on telephone 22 03 00 00.
New prices from 1st January 2023 for renting a mailbox per year
|The price applies to||Price|
|Entry fee in addition when renting a new mailbox||410.–|
Question & answers
Search the appropriate post office and find delivery times.
You do this by contacting the place where you rent the mailbox, sign a cancellation agreement, return the keys and remember to report change of your address.
If you have ordered it on our website, you can terminate the agreement via the same link you ordered.
From July 7, 2020, we switched to delivery of mail every other day, but those who have a P.O.Box receive mail every weekday. You can read more about the changes here.
Mail addressed to the mailbox after the end of the lease will be forwarded to a new address if a change of address has been announced or an agreement on forwarding has been made. If there is no notification of either, the mail is sent back to the sender.
Report a change of address or make an agreement on forwarding the mail.