Send humanitarian aid to Ukraine
Help the Ukrainian people with humanitarian aid and gifts. No matter where you live in Norway, you can now send help packages for free with Posten. We also provide free shipping of packages to addresses in Ukraine.
The packages with emergency aid are transported from Norway to Poland, after which the shipments are transported further by the Ukrainian post office, Ukrposhta.
These are in high demand:
- Dried food and canned food, nut and protein bars, dried fruit, pasta, soups, purees, condensed milk and sweets.
- Baby food (infant formula or meals). NOTE: No glass.
- Food for pets.
Household products such as sleeping bags, sleeping pads, blankets and pillows.
Hygiene products such as toothbrushes and pastes, soaps, shampoos, wet wipes, diapers, sanitary napkins and tampons.
Medicines in the form of plasters, bandages, wound cleansers and sterile compresses.
Thermal underwear (wool or the like). NB: Do not send other types of clothing.
You can not send this:
- Clothing – except thermal underwear and woolen underwear
- Fresh produce
- Liquids that are not in cans
- Dangerous and prohibited content
To send humanitarian aid unaddressed:
- Pack what you want to send in a box. You can reuse packaging you already have, but make sure it is solid and well packed. Maximum weight of the package is 20 kg.
- Mark the package clearly in English with what it contains, such as: food, baby food, medicine, sleeping goods, etc.
- Order shipping of what you want to send. You will receive a QR code by e-mail, which you can take with you to Posten together with the package. You do not have to print anything yourself.
We send free packages to addresses in Ukraine
There is a confusing situation in Ukraine, which means that it may take time to get the packages out. We therefore recommend that fresh foods are not sent that will not withstand transport. You can also not send dangerous and prohibited content.
Unfortunately, there are sites that are inaccessible and currently can not be reached by Ukrposhta. You can see on a map here which areas this applies to. They deliver in the yellow area, but not necessarily in the shaded area.
Here's how to do it:
- Pack what you want to send in a box. You can reuse packaging you already have, but make sure it is solid and well packed. Maximum weight of the package is 20 kilos.
- Order shipping of what you want to send, and the name and address of the person who will receive the package.
- You will receive a QR code by e-mail, which you can take with you to Posten together with the package. You do not have to print anything yourself.