Subscribe to new stamps and stamp products
Norwegian stamps are of high quality, and with a subscription you make sure you obtain all new stamps released. It does not get easier!
Norway is recognized for its moderate stamp-issuing policy, which means a relatively small number of new stamps each year (about 25 stamps).
The benefits of a subscription
- Find your favorites among our subscriptions – stamps, yearbook, year sets and other collectible products. See our rich selection.
- Get the delivery straight home in the mailbox.
- Do not miss any releases.
- Our Stamp magazine sent free of charge 5 times a year. See previously released versions.
How to pay for a subscription
- By invoice (payment after delivery):
You will receive an invoice in Norwegian kroner with each delivery.
- By credit card (prior to delivery):
- Enter our online shop.
- If you have used our webshop previously, log in as usual. New users must click on "Register new user" and enter the required information. NB! If you already have a customer number, make sure you register it at the same time.
- Click on the "MY SUBSCRIPTIONS" tab and then click on "Visa/Mastercard" to register that you will pay your subscriptions by creditcard. "Updated" will then appear and your registration is complete.
- When your next subscription order is ready for payment, you will automatically receive an e-mail from us with payment instructions.
Terms of delivery
Your subscription will run from the first issue following registration until you change it or cancel it.
A postage/dispatch fee is added to each delivery:
– Norwegian stamps, collecting equipments and year sets: 30.– kroner
– Foreign stamps, year book and year sheets for country album: 50.– kroner
All rights reserved for printing errors and changes in terms of delivery.
How to become a subscriber
Subscriptions for new stamps and stamp products can be ordered in the online store or you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.