Packages to pick-up locations
Get notified in the Posten app or by SMS
Receive SMS instead of a pickup note
Give us your mobile number and we can send you an SMS when shipments can be picked up. Enter the mobile number at Your address or download the Posten app. You will be notified and can pick up the shipment earlier.
Posten pick-up locations
Get notification and pick-up codes in the Posten app. The app gives you an overview of your shipments and makes it easy to track packages sent with Posten and Bring. You can also turn on notification that notifies you when you are near a package that can be picked up.
In addition to the post office and Post in Shop, we have our own parcel delivery locations where you can pick up parcels and hand in return shipments and parcels you have prepaid online.
We really appreciate that you pick up the packages as soon as you can. More about pick-up deadlines.
Post in Shop and post office
We have Post in Shop all over the country where you can pick up and send packages.
Parcel box (Pakkeboks)
Parcel box is a self-service parcel automat that is placed in neighborhoods all over Norway. You can choose "Pakkeboks" as the delivery point when you shop in some online stores. You use the Posten app to open the hatch in the parcel box. We are constantly working to place parcel boxes in new locations, and offer online stores this delivery option. Read more about parcel box.
Indoor parcel automat
Parcel automats are located indoors at the collection point and it is the staff at the collection point that decides which packages are placed in the automat.
Enter the pick-up code on the screen of the parcel automat, and a hatch with your package will open.
We have 30 parcel automats located around Norway, including Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Tromsø. These automats follow the opening hours of the location.
Redirection of package to delivery at the door
You have ordered delivery to your pick-up location, but you can still have the package delivered to your door. When the package is on its way to your pick-up location, you will receive a SMS from us. You can choose to redirect the package by clicking on the link in the message. You can also order a redirection home from the pick-up point where the package is located; use the button further down the page here. See the exceptions below for when redirection is not possible.
- Shipments you have chosen to pick up at a pick-up location other than your usual one, or shipments to a parcel box (Pakkeboks).
- Shipments with customs, cash on delivery or temperature sensitive content.
- Mail items that are too large for the mailbox and must be picked up at a Posten pick-up locations.
- Packages ordered for the mailbox (Package in the mailbox), but which do not fit and must be picked up at a Posten pick-up location.
- Shipments you have chosen to pick up at a pick-up location other than your usual one, or shipments to parcel box (Pakkeboks).
Shipments with customs, cash on delivery or temperature sensitive content.
The service is available throughout the country Monday to Friday. You choose which day you want the package delivered, and it is delivered to your door between 17.00 and 21.00 in cities and towns *. For the rest of the country, delivery takes place between 08.00 and 17.00.
* In Oslo, Stokke and Drammens area, home delivery has been extended by three hours from 15.00–22.00 every day of the week (Monday–Friday). In high season this will apply to all cities and towns. You can request that we leave the package if you are not at home. For delivery in the evening, you will receive an SMS with a shorter time window of expected arrival.
Prices for home redirection:
- 57.– kroner when ordering the same day you receive the message.
- 89.– kroner when ordering after this.
- 42.– kroner for each additional package sent in total from the same sender.