Proof of submission and safe delivery
Price for sending registered letter
The price for the letter depends on the size of it.
- SMALL: Thickness up to 2 cm - envelope measurement up to B5 (17.6 x 25 cm)
- BIG: Thickness up to 2 cm - envelope measurement up to B4 (25 x 35.3 cm)
- MAXI: More than 2 cm thick or envelope measurement larger than B4 (25 x 35.3 cm)
New prices from January 1st 2021
Minimum and maximum dimensions
The minimum size is 9 x 14 cm.
The maximum dimension is 60 cm in length. Length + width + thickness cannot exceed 90 cm.
When shipping a registered letter, delivery time in Norway is normally 3 business days by electronic notification to the recipient.
It will take 2 days extra if we can not notify the recipient electronically. If the recipient's mobile number or email address is registered upon submission, we can notify electronically.
In Europe, it takes 3-5 business days to the country's border, while for the rest of the world it is up to 11 working days to the country's border.
The delivery time within individual countries will be added. And if the consignment is to be processed, it will take extra time.
Forwarding time within each country will be added. And even more if the shipment requires customs clearance.
You are not allowed to ship money or marketable securities. Sending overseas you are not allowed to ship money, gold, silver, silver, platinum, precious stones or other valuables. Beyond that, each country might have their own restriction. Find out what you can ship to each country.
Can I have someone else retrieve a registered letter?
Yes, use one of the following ways:
1. You sign the message slip form and let the person who will retrieve the shipment bring your credentials to prove that it is your signature. Also, the person who retrieves the consignment will write on the message slip and legitimize himself.
2. If someone regularly retrieves registered letters for you, you should issue a permanent or time-limited authorization card. Here you can read more about valid credentials and mandates.