Sending parcels domestically
Norgespakke™ is traceable and applicable for packages up to 35 kg. For loss or damage, compensation is given for up to NOK 10 000. The delivery time is one to three business days, but on some stretches up to five. Delivery time is indicative.
This is how you do it:
- Wrap what you need to send. If you do not have a box or gray paper, you can buy packaging at Posten.
- Register the package and pay online, print the address label, and attach the label to the package. You can also get the address label at Posten if you show the receipt.
- Hand in the package at Posten.
You can also pay for this at Posten, but prepaying online is cheaper.
If you need to send a package to Svalbard, customs documents are required. Read more about how to do it.
Prices for Norgespakke™ bought online or at Posten
|Weight up to||Price at posten.no||Price at Posten|
|Handling fee apply to parcels without outer wrapping||176.–||176.–|
|Handling fee for parcels where one side exceeds 120 cm, width over 60 cm and/or height over 60 cm. Parcels cannot be longer than 240 cm and length + circumference 360 cm.||176.–||176.–|
|Handling fee for parcels in roll shape||176.–||176.–|
|New price for surcharge to/from Svalbard from July 1st 2023||311.–||311.–|
|Stop demand, revoke, change|
address. New postage is additional.
|Redirect a parcel||---||100.–|
Cash on delivery
If you need secure payment for the package, choose Norgespakke™ COD.
Question and answers about Norgespakke™
- Parcels without outer wrapping
- Parcels in roll shape
- Parcels where one side exceeds 120 cm or two sides exceeds 60 cm
- Parcels cannot be longer than 240 cm and length + circumference 360 cm
- A fixed cost applies per package: 176.–
- Max weight: 35 kg
- Max: up to 240 cm long, and length + circumference can be up to 360 cm.
- For packages where one of the sides is over 120 cm or two of the sides is over 60 cm, an additional charge of 176.– for manual handling is calculated.
- Minimum: 23 x 13 x 1 cm
When packages are not claimed within the pickup deadline, it is returned the sender, who pays the same postage as for an equivalent new package.
Svalbard is considered to be abroad when it comes to price and customs. Read more about prices and customs regulations in Svalbard.
The pre-notification is stored for 3 months in our systems. The customer can use online address labels purchases within this time.